MINEC SMEs EXPERTS
We work with experienced & trained professional both in the Government & Private sector in helping startups & sustaining SME businesses at all levels. We also encourage the survival of our locally made products in both the local & internatonal markets.
MINEC Technical Partners
1. MR. REUBEN ONWUBIKO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, BRANDCRAFTS NIG LTD.
Corporate & Personal Branding; Franchising, Marketing/Sales, Content Development, etc.
2. MR. ONYEKACHI UKOMADU, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, ALMOND HEIGHTS LTD.
Administration, Quality Management/Control, Stage Setting, Idea Generation, etc.
3. MRS. NKECHI ONUOHA, MD, XCITE GREYY LTD.
Experienced Integrated Marketing and Corporate Training Professional.
4. MR. EIZU UWAOMA, HEXAVIA LTD.
Entrepreneurship, Brand, Management and Business Coach. Corporate Trainer.
5. MR. LAWRENCE EHILEGBU, LEAD PARTNER, MINEC /CEO, EFFICIENTLINKS LTD.
SME & Entrepreneurship Development; Conference/Seminar Organizer; Public Speaker on Business.
6. DR. BABATUNDE OBRIMAH, ELBI INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD.
AGRI-BUSINESS EXPERT, INVESTOR, financial & Management CONSULTANT, etc.
7. GODWIN AKPAN, CREATIVE DIRECTOR, MASCOT ART HOUSE,
Graphics, Corporate Branding, Image Creation, Entrepreneur, Idea Generation, etc.
8. MR. DAVID AWOTIPE, CEO, MAYFRAME INVESTMENT LTD.
SME DEVELOPMENT, BUSINESS CONSULTANT AND TRAINER
9. MRS. SARATU J DANMADAMI-A
EXPERIENCE IN PRIVATE BANKING, MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS..